The workshop, which is organized by Jennifer Yu Cheng Girls Impact Foundation (“JYCGIF”) and Hang Seng Bank, gives students the opportunity to learn more about digital banking and the modern office environment. Students found it beneficial to understand the career path in the banking area as well as the abilities required in a real-world job. All of this has broadened their horizons.
Details of workshop:
- Introduction of digital banking
- Recent development of digital platform and updated virtual assistance to be used in Hang Seng Bank
- Introduction of digital design
- Give insights: What do digital bankers study in university, and what mindsets and skills do we need to be digital team players nowadays?
- Exploration of career opportunities in digital banking
- Sharing from existing staff
- Workplace tour